Giving just got easier! We now offer several convenient and secure ways to give at HHBC. With our new eGiving Online & Mobile App options, you can give a single gift, or schedule recurring gifts using your checking account, debit, or credit card.
- Online Giving - click here to be redirected
- Mobile App - Download the Give+ mobile app by Vanco Services LLC
- Offline Options - You can always give your offerings in person at a regular Sunday service, or mail your gifts directly to the church office.
To learn how to use eGiving, please watch the following videos:
Create an Account
If you plan on giving frequently, we encourage you to create an eGiving account. With your account, you will be able to view your giving history and pending transactions, save your payment methods, schedule recurring donations, and more. Simply follow the instructions on the online giving page or mobile app to create an account.
Safety and Security
Our online and mobile giving platforms are hosted by Vanco Payment Solutions, Inc. The security for your transaction will be provided by Vanco, and your payment information will be held on their secure system. Vanco will safely process your online donations and allow the church to access your contribution records.
Cost & Fees
Our eGiving options are free to the donor, however the church must pay a fee to process each eGiving donation. Fortunately, you can help the church save on processing fees:
- Give from a bank account rather than a credit/debit card. The processing fees to the church will be less compared to a credit/debit card transaction.
- If using a credit/debit card, you can cover the processing fees by selecting the option to “offset processing fees” when entering your payment information.
Please contact the church office for any help you may need.